Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Players from across the region count the Breadsall Priory Golf Club among their favourites. Within 2 hours of most points in the UK, we offer two fantastic courses, including the Championship Priory Course with challenging play, a historical setting and surrounded by remarkable natural beauty.
Our Championship Priory Course and Moorland Course offer different styles of play, catering to golfers of varying abilities, along with picturesque views and challenging holes.
Championship Priory Course
- 18-hole parkland-style course
- Designed by David Cox
- 6,054 yards
- Par 70
- Featured hole: 17th (183 yards, par 3), played from an elevated tee to a generous green that’s guarded by bunkers and a ditch to the rear
- Designed by Donald Steele
- 6,100 yards
- Par 70
- Ideal for year-round play
- Featured hole: 12th (406 yards, par 4), featuring tall trees guarding the landing area’s centre
Among the region’s top facilities, Breadsall Priory Golf Club offers the full experience, from rentals to tournament play. Set in the heart of Derbyshire and easily accessible from most points in the UK, we cater to hotel guests, local residents, visitors and golf club members.
A gallery of images from Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club: