St Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Hone your golf skills at St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club, where we offer convenient access to one of South Wales’ most esteemed courses. Take advantage of creative course design and a picturesque location in the Chepstow countryside.
Championship Old Course
Challenge yourself at a championship course that has hosted the Solheim Cup and many other European tournaments – boasting six past Ryder Cup Captains as champions.
Ken Cotton designed the original Old Course in 1961. European Golf Design architect Ross McMurray extensively remodeled it in 2008 with new tee complexes, reconstructed bunkers and a testing dogleg par 5 on the 7th hole.
- Designed around an 11-acre lake lined with century-old trees – a beautiful test of skill
- 400 year-old chestnut tree awaits your play on the second fairway
- Signature hole is the 18th, requiring a precision shot 235 yards across the lake’s edge to a raised green
The Mathern Course
Enjoy a picturesque play experience featuring Ross McMurray’s extensive remodeling and the lovely challenge of artful water features.
- Ideal for a morning game or a refreshing end to a day of sightseeing
- Aesthetic enhancements include lovely pathways and bridges
- Signature hole is the 14th, crossing two rivers
The St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club in Chepstow provides a golf experience unlike any other. Our championship course features a unique design and an immaculate location.
Our hotel places you minutes from the M4 motorway and is easily accessible from Bristol, Cardiff, and Birmingham. We’re also just a two hour drive from London.
A gallery of images from St Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club: